In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
- excessive self-promotion or cross-channel posting
- use of channel mentions (@here @channel @everyone)
Community moderators are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Community moderators have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Community Moderators reserve the right to delete excessive self-promotional or commercial posts.
Posters will receive a warning and risk being blocked from the channel if unacceptable behavior persists.
Please follow the topic details for each channel with regards to where to post specific content. We have created several channels to help you share specific material:
- general: This channel is provided by default to every user signing up. Please consider a specific channel before posting here. Please do not use this channel for sharing of events, self-promotion, or introductions.
- introductions: Say "Hi!" -- tell us about yourself and what you're hoping to share and learn from in the Leanstack Community.
- resources: This is where you can promote your new product or share information about your firm or company.
- events: Have an event you'd like to share that may be of interest to others in the community? Post it here.
- random: If you're not sure where something goes, or just want to start a conversation about a random (but still related) topic.
This Code of Conduct applies both within community spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the community. Examples of representing a community include using an posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of a community may be further defined and clarified by project maintainers.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the project team at email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Community moderators who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project's leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4